Sunday 24 March 2013

Work in progress

Since I started my new day job, the time I can spend on working on my crochet ideas has reduced greatly. But I don't give up on it, and I still have some nice projects going on - it might take a little longer to finish them though. Here's what I'm experimenting now:

I've found this nice pattern online, I think on Pinterest, and I decided to try.
crochet lace bra

The diagram is nice and clear, although sadly it doesn't give me any idea about the yarn weight or the hook size, so I had to take a chance. I have some leftover lace yarn from another project, and I try to use that up. So here's where I am right now:

I'm still not sure if the size will be ok, or if the yarn will be enough to finish it :) But it's really exciting to see this beautiful lace pattern forming, so I'm willing to take this risk. I hope that soon I can report success!

No comments:

Post a Comment