Thursday 28 February 2013

Waiting for the summer

 I got a huge stash of yarn from my husband's grandma, it filled three large cardboard boxes and I've been sorting it for days. I've found some interesting things in it, one of them was a cone of bright blue plush yarn, I've never seen anything like this before. It's really soft, and has a nice shiny look, so I decided to make something with it that would show this special texture. I created a very simple bikini top, with the only embellishment being some basic lace stitches around the edges and on the straps. The whole thing is very stretchy and soft, I almost regret making a bigger size than I am so I can't wear it. Well, the good news is that I still have some yarn left, so I can start thinking about another nice thing to make with it....

crochet bikini top plush

crochet bikini top blue plush

blue plush crochet bra

More pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment