Thursday 28 February 2013

Purple mania



 I got a few rolls of nice purple crochet yarn and the beautiful color inspired me to create very delicate things with it. I ended up with a "collection" of bra tops, all my original design. First I made a simple bra with lace trim and straps, that was my first attempt to something like that. Then I wanted to see how it would look with a more bold lace decoration, so I made the second one with a wide lace pattern. While I was still working on that one, I started to learn hairpin lace, so of course I wanted to try and combine that technique with my lingerie-like purple things. So I made a longer top with hairpin lace. I'm quite happy with them, although the acrylic yarn is a little rigid, and not as soft and stretchy as other fibers, but at least it's easy to clean and will keep color and shape for long! 

crochet top with hairpin lacecrochet lace topcrochet bra, lingerie

      (More pictures about these here)

No comments:

Post a Comment